Galvanized Steel Composite Panel Is Processed According To The Processing Method
Galvanized plate refers to a steel plate with a layer of zinc on its surface. Galvanizing is an economical and effective anticorrosion method that is often accepted. About half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
Definition of galvanized sheet: galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the appearance of the steel sheet from being corroded and prolong its service life. A layer of metallic zinc is coated on the surface of the steel sheet. Such zinc coated thin steel sheet is called galvanized sheet.
Galvanized plates can be divided into the following categories according to production and processing methods:
1. Hot dip galvanized sheet. Dip the steel sheet into a molten zinc bath to make its appearance adhere to a layer of zinc steel sheet. At present, it is mainly produced by continuous galvanizing process, i.e. the rolled steel plate is continuously immersed in a galvanizing bath in which zinc is dissolved to produce galvanized steel plate.
2. Alloyed galvanized steel sheet. This kind of steel plate is also made by hot dip method, but immediately after it is discharged from the tank, it is heated to about 500℃ to form an alloy coating of zinc and iron. This kind of galvanized sheet has good adhesion and weldability of coating.
3. Galvanized steel plate. This kind of galvanized steel sheet made by electroplating has good workability. However, the coating is thinner and its corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot dip galvanized sheet.
4. Single-sided and double-sided galvanized steel plates. Single-sided galvanized steel sheet, that is, products galvanized on only one side. It has better adaptability than double-sided galvanized sheet in welding, coating, antirust treatment, processing, etc. In order to overcome the defect that one side is not coated with zinc, there is also a galvanized sheet coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, namely a double-sided differential galvanized sheet.
5. Galvanized Steel Composite Panel. It is an alloy made of zinc and other metals such as lead and zinc or even a composite plated steel plate. This kind of steel plate not only has excellent antirust performance, but also has good coating performance.
In addition to the above five kinds, there are colored galvanized steel plates, printed coated galvanized steel plates, PVC laminated galvanized steel plates, etc. However, the hot dip galvanized sheet is still most frequently used at present.
ALUBANG was certified with ISO9001 in Quality Management Systems, ISO14001 in Environmental Management Systems, OHSAS18001 for Occupational Health and Safety certification. ALUBANG is the industry standard and national standard drafting unit for aluminum composite panels, aluminum honeycomb panels and aluminum corrugated panels and aluminum solid products.
For more product details, please click on our official website: https://www.alubang.net/