How Can 100% Polyester Plush Fabric Be Cleaned
When buying clothes, we often see that many labels will be marked with 100% polyester fiber, presumably, everyone will not feel strange to 100% polyester fiber. How to clean 100% Polyester Plush Fabric(WARPKNITTEDFABRIC)? Here's how to clean 100% polyester plush fabric.
Cleaning method of 100% polyester plush fabric:
(1) Polyester fiber can be machine washed with warm water and general detergent. If necessary, chlorine water can be used for bleaching. Static electricity can be eliminated by fabric softener.
(2) White polyester fabric will become whiter if soaked overnight in a mixture of 1/2 cup dishwashing detergent and 4 cups of heated water. Wash as usual, but add 1/2 cup vinegar during the last rinse.
(3) drying at low temperature with a dryer. Do not over-dry polyester fabric, which will cause it to shrink gradually.
(4) The polyester fabric should be ironed at moderate temperature or steam.
(5) The water temperature should preferably be around 35 degrees. When washing, you should gently squeeze it with your hands. Do not rub, knead or twist it with your hands. Never use washing machine to wash.
(6) Be sure to use neutral detergent. When using, the ratio of water to detergent is generally 100: 3.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Soft And Colorful Plush Fabric For Cloth to learn more information.