Varnish Wire Has The Composite Properties of Copper And Aluminum
1. Varnish Wire(XINYU-ENAMELEDWIRE) adopts advanced cladding welding manufacturing technology to concentrically clad high-quality copper tape on the outer surface of core wires such as aluminum rods or steel wires, and to form a firm metallurgical bond between the copper layer and the core wires.
2. The two different metal materials are combined into an indivisible whole and can be drawn and annealed like a single metal wire. During the drawing process, copper and aluminum are changed in the same proportion, while the volume ratio of the copper layer remains relatively constant.
3. The characteristics of varnish wire technology are mainly cost-saving, resource-saving, cost-saving and resource-saving.
4. Varnish wire has the composite characteristics of copper conductivity and aluminum density. The copper-clad steel wire combines the conductivity of copper with the high strength of steel.
5. Steel wire has improved electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. Industry insiders revealed that the "copper clad aluminum phenomenon" is only the "tip of the iceberg" among many problems caused by the rise in raw material prices. Although copper-clad aluminum wire has advantages, it combines the best characteristics of the two metals, with lightweight and low price. However, most copper-clad aluminum wires are applied from the perspective of "replacing aluminum". It is not a concept to "replace" copper where aluminum is not good (copper accounts for 10% of the cross-section of wire generally) and "save copper". At present, the copper price is too high, the aluminum price is cheap, and the threshold is low. Some manufacturers have a somewhat dangerous tendency to blindly and excessively develop copper-clad aluminum products driven by interests. Some enterprises even actively reduce the amount of copper and replace copper with copper-clad aluminum, which is not desirable.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Aluminum Magnet Wire to learn more information.