Which Two Ways Are Usually Used for Dyeing Yarn Dyed Fabric
The yarn dyed fabric(WANSHIYITEX) is a fabric made of dyed yarns, that is, the process of dyeing yarns before weaving, also known as "dyeing fabrics first". Dyeing of yarn is generally divided into two ways: colored spinning and dyed yarn. Post-finishing can achieve different effects through multi-functional finishing.
Types of plaid yarn dyed fabric:
1. According to the different raw materials, it can be divided into plaid cotton cloth, plaid polyester cotton cloth, yarn-dyed medium-length plaid cloth, slub cloth, color point plaid cloth, etc. There are also many plaid cloths with silk and hemp as raw materials.
2. According to different weaving methods, it can be divided into plain plaid, twill plaid, plaid oxford, jacquard plaid, jacquard plaid, plaid, elastic plaid, etc.
What functional finishing can yarn dyed fabric do?
(1) Anti-wrinkle+soft finishing, which makes the hand feel softer and the anti-wrinkle grade reaches 4.
(2) calendering finishing, which makes the luster of the cloth surface doubly bright.
(3) Silk-like finishing makes the cloth feel silky smooth.
(4) moisture absorption and perspiration: the fabric has the function of quickly releasing moisture after being made into clothes.
If you are interested in our products, you can click cotton nylon fabric to learn more information.